Have you ever been so hungry that you ordered a huge pizza because you felt it was possible for you to consume the entire pizza by yourself?
The next day, when you look at your fridge, you notice there is leftover pizza in there and you think to yourself, “Well, what am I gonna do with these?
If you’re not a cold pizza eater, you’re probably seeking the most effective way to reheat leftover pizza without making it soggy.
Buddy! You’ve come to the right place.
Because I’m about to show you 5 different ways to heat Little Caesars Pizza while maintaining the best possible taste.
How Lona Does Little Caesar’s last in the fridge?
If you place it in an airtight container and refrigerate it within 2 hours after opening, the pizza can last for 4 days — or even longer if frozen (up to 2 months).
This will help keep your leftovers fresh and ready for consumption without having to worry about them getting gross or stale while they sit on your countertop.
How To Store Little Caesars Pizza Leftovers
There are 2 ways you can store Little Caesars pizza leftovers: in the fridge or the freezer. Although both methods ensure that your pizza won’t dry out and become stale, the amount of time it lasts is different with each method.
1. Put leftovers in an airtight container and put them in the fridge
If you are planning to store your leftover Little Caesar’s pizza in the fridge, avoid putting it in a cardboard box, as most people do. This is because the cardboard will trap moisture and cause your leftover pizza to become soggy and even moldy.
Instead, place the leftover Little Caesar’s pizza in an airtight container and store it in the fridge. Airtight containers are also less likely to cause excess condensation on top of your food than cardboard does.
2. Wrap each pizza slide in aluminum foil and freeze it to keep it fresh for up to 6 months.
Wrap each pizza slide in aluminum foil. Make sure not to wrap it too tightly, or the cheese will stick to the foil and ruin the texture of your pizza.
You can use plastic wrap instead of foil, but you’ll have to unwrap the plastic wrap before reheating the pizza slide, which is more of a hassle than using foil because you can just slip the whole thing into the oven.
Lastly, put each frozen pizza slide into the freezer until you’re ready to use it. Make sure to label your pizza slides with the date they were made, so you know how old they are when they come out of the freezer.
When you’re ready to eat pizza, remove the pizza slides from the freezer, let them thaw in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours, and then reheat them using one of the methods described below for the best result.
Best ways to reheat Little Caesars pizza: Step-by-step
1. How to reheat Little Caesars pizza in the air fryer
If you’re looking for a quick and easy method of reheating your pizza, this is it. It’s so simple you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before!
Here’s how to reheat pizza in the air fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. We need to preheat the basket because the hot surface will crisp up the bottom of the pizza and prevent any extra moisture from making your pizza soggy.
2. Place your Little Caesars pizza in the air fryer (without any pre-oiling)
3. Since the basket is already hot, you don’t need to cook it for long; just set the timer for 3 minutes and let it do its magic!
You want to ensure that the pizza is nice and crispy before you bite into it.
2. How to reheat Little Caesars pizza on the stovetop
This is the best method I’ve found for quickly reheating a few slices of pizza at once because it preserves all of the freshness and flavor of the pizza, but in a way, that’s easy for you to manage.
You don’t have to stand there staring at your oven for 10 minutes, waiting for it to heat up. Instead, you can just set the pizza directly on the stovetop and cook it there until the crust is crispy again.
The main drawback of this method is that it wastes a lot of time and energy if you only want to reheat a single pizza slice. If you only need to reheat one slide, you might find it easier to use a toaster oven or an air fryer.
Here’s how to reheat pizza on the stovetop:
- Nuke your pizza for 15 to 30 secs in the microwave to melt the top
- While waiting, preheat the frying pan (with no oil or anything) to medium-high heat
- Transfer your pizza to the hot pan, close the lid and let it cook for a minute or two to get a crispy pizza crust
3. How to reheat Little Caesars pizza in a toaster oven
This is the most convenient way to reheat a single leftover pizza slide because it’s a one-step process and takes less than 15 minutes.
Here’s how to reheat pizza in the toaster oven:
- Place your pizza slice on nonstick foil in a cold oven.
- Set your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. If you’ve already preheated the oven, 10 minutes is enough.
- Take out and enjoy
4. How to reheat Little Caesars pizza in the microwave oven
Reheating pizza in the microwave can be a controversial topic among foodies.
Some people say that microwaving pizza is the easiest way to reheat it, while others claim that you should never microwave your pizza.
Microwave ovens are great for heating up leftovers, but they’re not exactly a home cook’s best friend when it comes to pizza. Here are 3 reasons why.
- It can cause the cheese to melt unevenly and become gooey, which is not what you want in a pizza.
- You’ll lose some of the nutrients in your cheese: Microwaving cheese can result in a significant loss of flavor and texture.
- You won’t get that crunchy crust: Because microwaves heat your food by heating the water in your food and making it evaporate. This leads to a soggy bottom and rubbery cheese on top.
You may have wondered why I still put this method on this list even though it’s not recommended.
The reason is that there are some people who don’t have access to a conventional oven or an air fryer and need a quick way to reheat their pizza. If you’re in this situation, then the microwave might be your only option.
The important thing is that you follow these instructions carefully so that you don’t end up with a soggy or burnt pizza.
Here’s how to reheat pizza in the microwave oven:
1. Place the pizza on a heatproof plate and place a cup of water next to it. The evaporated water will be distributed evenly between your pizza and the water cup, preventing your pizza from becoming soggy.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds, then check that the pizza is heated through—if not, repeat steps 2 until your pizza is cooked through.
3. Take out and enjoy. If your pizza crust is getting too dry, try brushing a bit of olive oil on the bottom.
5. How to reheat Little Caesars Pizza in the oven
This method works best when you have multiple pizza slices and want to reheat them all at once.
Here’s how to reheat pizza in the oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Place a baking dish lined with nonstick foil in the oven for a few minutes to heat up.
3. Place the cold pizza slide on the hot baking sheet
3. Bake for a few more minutes, then turn the oven off
4. Remove from oven and enjoy.
There are a few ways to reheat a Little Caesars pizza, and the best way will depend on your particular situation and needs.
The microwave is perfect for those late-night munchies when you don’t want to do anything but reheat and eat. This is merely an alternative way of reheating pizza in the case of an emergency.
The oven, toaster oven, and stovetop methods are best for when you’re looking for something more substantial, or if you’re reheating a lot of pizza slices at once.
And, if you have the time and want to have the best pizza from leftovers, I recommend using an air fryer.
Further readings on milliepham.com: