Choosing the right swivel chair for living room is vitally important. From enhancing the overall look of your living space to improving its functionality, these chairs are capable of everything and should be bought after in-depth research. In this article, I’ve pulled together a list of the 5 best swivel chairs for living room so you can easily choose the best one.
Dale Blush Swivel Chair
Inspired by vintage French style, the Fitz Deauville Stone Swivel Chair has a channel-tufted deco-inspired shape that’s easy to clean and built with a swivel base for 360-degree seating.
Faye Slipcover Swivel Chair
The Faye Slipcover Swivel Chair combines traditional and on-trend interior design elements. And it features affordable pieces, solid craftsmanship, and individual character.
Branson Swivel Chair
This Brandson swivel chair has soft, eco-friendly foam cushions, a low profile, a simple design, and a small size. Plus, it also adds a modern style to your living room. This chair is ideal for small spaces.
Porto Outdoor Swivel Chair
The sturdy, weather-resistant olefin fabric upholstery cushions are covered in textured polyester batting to ensure maximum comfort and durability, while a mahogany wood base stands out in all seasons.
Lounge Leather Swivel Chair
The soft, eco-friendly foam cushions and the low-profile, narrow, sloping swivel armchair create a comfortable, stylish appearance. It features a solid hardwood frame for durability.
This website uses affiliate links; if you click on my link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sitting down for 8-12 hours daily is tied to a range of health problems, and sitting the wrong way is a major cause.
Research shows that the perfect chair encourages you to sit up straighter, relieving back pain and allowing you to breathe better.
But when it comes to choosing a swivel chair that’s right for you, it’s not as easy as it sounds. You’re not just buying something that goes into your room, and you can replace it.
You’re buying something that will make time in your house more comfortable. Your friends and family are going to be trying it out too.
That’s why we’ve pulled together a list of the seven best swivel chair for living room this year to make your buying decision easier.
Let’s get started!
What are the best swivel chairs for living room?
Here are my top 7 picks for the best swivel chair to buy this year:
- Best Overall: Fitz Dale Blush Swivel Chair
- Most Versatile: Faye Slipcover Swivel Chair
- Best For Small Living Room: Branson Swivel Chair
- Best Outdoor Swivel Chair: Porto Outdoor Swivel Chair
- Best Leather: Lounge Leather Swivel Chair
- Gather Swivel Chair
- Best Affordable Swivel Chair: Brandt Upholstered Swivel Armchair
1. Fitz Cream Velvet Swivel Chair
- Designed by VUUE
- Its hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping, and sinuous wire spring suspension provides supreme comfort while maintaining the utmost integrity of its silhouette.
- The sinuous wire spring suspension offers you comfortable, relaxing moments.
- Keep spills at bay by blotting immediately and storing them indoors when not in use.
The Fitz Cream Velvet Swivel Chair is best for those looking for a classic yet modern and stylish chair. It also pairs well with a coffee table to provide the most relaxing experience possible.
You can buy the Fitz Cream Velvet Swivel Chair here:
2. Faye Slipcover Swivel Club Chair
- This swivel club chair features a reversible seat cushion and ties to prevent the cushion from moving.
- The sturdy construction with 3.8″ coil sinuous springs means that it can comfortably support even the heaviest users.
- This chair includes 1 square throw pillow made of 100% down, giving you a comfortable place to rest your head while you sit back and relax after a long day at work or school.
- With its removable slipcover, you can use this chair in any area of your home.
- It also includes a removable slipcover and a reversible seat cushion with a tie-down to prevent movement.
The Faye Slipcover Swivel Club Chair is best for those who want a versatile, comfortable, affordable chair that can be easily moved from one room to another.
You can buy the Faye Slipcover Swivel Club Chair here:
- Made in America by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, this collection is built to last.
- The frames are made of solid hardwood that has been laminated and reinforced for extra stability and strength.
- It has a Flexolator suspension system made of recycled steel under the seat cushions to spread comfort evenly.
- Backrests are held up by flexible webbing, which gives them a strong base and support.
- Cushion cores are made of dense, plant-based foam that is good for the environment and doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton casings to keep their shape and feathers from getting stuck together over time.
The Branson Swivel Chair is best for those with a small living space and looking for a versatile and comfortable chair that can add more colors and be used anywhere in the house. It is also an excellent choice for those who want to purchase a chair that will last a long time and provide many years of use.
You can buy the Branson Swivel Chair here:
4. west elm – Porto Outdoor Swivel Chair
- Construction with the Kiln-dried mahogany wood in a Driftwood or Reef finish is built to last, and the woven nylon cording in Warm Cement (Driftwood) or Bone (Reef) is sure to make you smile every time you sit in it.
- Weather-resistant olefin cushions let you enjoy the view, even when it’s not so sunny outside.
- The seat cushion has a high-resiliency polyurethane foam core that provides long-lasting comfort, while the back cushion is fiber-filled to keep you cozy.
- Includes two bolster cushions so that you can lounge in style.
- Features a 360-degree swivel base that allows you to get the best view possible from your new favorite resting place.
The Porto Outdoor Swivel Chair is the best swivel chair for those looking for an outdoor chair that is both stylish and comfortable. The chair has a classic design, but the addition of modern materials like mesh and synthetic leather makes it an excellent choice for any outdoor space.
You can buy the Porto Outdoor Swivel Chair here:
5. Crate & Barrel- Lounge Leather Swivel Chair
- The frame is kiln-dried hardwood that’s designed to prevent warping and ensure durability.
- The Flexolator base is made to hold up cushions and stop them from sagging.
- The 360-degree swivel mechanism lets you spin around in style.
- The soy-based polyfoam seat cushion wrapped in a fiber-down blend encased in down-proof ticking provides exceptional comfort.
- The down-proof ticking around the fiber-down back cushion gives you even more support to sit for hours without discomfort.
- The top-grain, semi-aniline leather upholstery on this chair gives it a touch of class.
This chair is the way to go if you’re looking for a comfortable, stylish, and affordable leather swivel chair.
You can buy the Lounge Leather Swivel Chair here:
6. Crate&Barrel – Gather Swivel Chair
- Its frame is made with FSC-certified, kiln-dried hardwood that’s designed to resist warping and ensure a long lifespan.
- The seat cushion is innerspring wrapped in polyfoam, and the back cushion is full-blown fiber encased in down-proof ticking.
- It also comes with a knife-edge throw pillow that will give you a spot to rest your feet while you’re lounging.
- The top-stitch detail on this chair is a great way to give an extra touch of elegance.
- It has a 180-degree swivel mechanism, so you can turn it around without having to move from your seat.
You can buy the Gather Swivel Chair here:
7. Allmodern – Brandt Upholstered Swivel Armchair
- The chair has a tight back, which means that even if someone sits down, they won’t fall out of it.
- The chair’s frame is made of wood, so you know it’s strong and durable.
- It comes with a foam and synthetic fiber seat fill. This makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- The armrests are made from fabric and wood to ensure they don’t crack or break over time. They swivel smoothly without squeaking noises or loose connections between the arms themselves!
You can buy the Brandt Upholstered Swivel Armchair here:
What is a swivel chair?
A swivel chair is a chair that can rotate. They are a type of office chair, but they can also be found in the living room and other places to add more colors to the interior design. Some people may use them for gaming or watching television, for example.
They have been around for quite some time and have been popular since their inception. They were first used by carpenters who needed to move quickly from one spot to another as they worked on projects.
The first ones did not have casters; instead, they were made from wood and had legs like a stool or stool with wheels attached to them to be moved easily across the floor without rolling or sliding around.
What should I look for when buying the best swivel chairs for living room
Make sure the chair will fit your desk and workspace. A good rule of thumb is that the chair should have at least 3 inches on either side of your desk and more than enough room in front of it.
You may also want to consider how much space is required for the chair to swivel; if you have a desk with limited space and need a chair with 360-degree movement, look for one with smaller wheels.
Look for a chair that matches your body type and height. If you’re tall, check out an adjustable ergonomic office chair, which raises and lowers depending on your needs; you can look for a smaller option if you’re short or of average height.
Although many people assume that heavier individuals require more support from their furniture (i.e., larger chairs), this isn’t always true—and it can cause more harm than good! To ensure comfort while working long hours at your desk, ensure the weight limit meets or exceeds yours.
What are the pros and cons of swivel chairs for living room?
You might love it for
You might not love it for
Best Swivel Chairs For Living Room- FAQs
Not all swivel chairs look the same and are of the same quality. Here I have a list of the 7 best swivel chairs for living room (and outdoors as well) because they are functional, appealing, and durable.
These swivel chairs will surely last for years to come. These chairs can be used in low-end gaming setups, home theaters, offices, and even by kids.
So if you are searching for a comfortable, quality sturdy, affordable swivel chair, you can buy any of these. You will enjoy the list of these five great swivel chairs.